Regional Coordinator - Relationship & Office Management
As the Regional Coordinator for Business Hunter, you'll be the reliable right hand to the CEO and support the local Hunter business team in activities across administration, events, communication, membership and advocacy. With your bright, personable demeanour and engaging personality, you’ll have the organisation humming as you work across a diverse set of duties and responsibilities.
This role can best be summed up as part relationship and part office management and is best suited to someone who loves a bit of both. Any given day could see you helping organise high-profile black-tie gala events, coordinating meetings and taking minutes, assisting in managing relationships with members, keeping our records spick and span, and more.
The person who will get the most out of this role is someone who truly believes in the Hunter business community and its value to the economy and can put their heart into the position.
A bit about you
- Your communication style is warm and polished, and you have no problem talking to a diverse range of people.
- You're switched on, focused, and excellent at managing your time and actioning ad-hoc requests.
- You're an excellent task manager and team player. You work collaboratively with others and know how to wrangle the occasional tricky stakeholder.
- You're an excellent problem solver and active learner. You can look at a sticky issue, think of potential solutions on the spot and apply them.
- You're all about the details. You cross every T and dot every I, and you like to put a personal touch on things at the same time.
Please note that we are unable to sponsor for this role and can only consider candidates with full working rights.
A bit about us
We're in business to help business.
Business Hunter is Australia's largest regional peak business group, representing members across all business and industry sectors. Business Hunter is a not-for-profit membership organisation dedicated to promoting the interests of business and connecting people in business with what they need to succeed.
Learn more at: www.businesshunter.com
Be a part of our unique culture
At Business Hunter, our values guide all that we do and who we are. We are passionate about providing an inclusive workplace, where we learn from each other to create a better Australia. We care about our people and those we represent. We achieve success through a collaborative and courageous working environment.
Business Hunter is passionate about people and their stories. You belong, no matter who you are, how you identify, or your background, and we welcome you to apply.
- Contribute to a high-performing team and experience the professional and personal growth that comes with it.
- Work in a business that helps make a real difference in people's lives
- Immerse yourself with professional, passionate and customer focussed people
- Receive hands-on career development and training – grow your future
- Get access to Health Insurance, EAP, discounts for gym, movies, major retailers, and so much more.
Does this role sound perfect for you? We'd love to chat, so go ahead and apply now!
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter via the Seek ad.
Contact: Alex Brennan | 0424 756 233
We’re committed to building a better Australia and providing equitable opportunities for everyone regardless of identity, background, disability or any other non-merit factor. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process.