The Hunter Business Infrastructure series is the pre-eminent infrastructure forum in Australia's largest regional economy.
These quarterly lunches feature high-profile speakers and attract guests from a range of industry sectors, including engineering, planning, construction, energy and resources, telecommunications, professional services, health and local government.
- Shane Fitzsimmons, Commissioner, Resilience NSW
- Dr Jim Bentley, CEO, NSW Water Sector
- Dr Kerry Schott, Chair, Energy Security Board
- Romilly Madew, CEO, Infrastructure Australia
- Professor Alex Zelinsky, Vice-Chancellor, University of Newcastle
- Brad Hazzard, NSW Minister for Health and Medical Research
- Craig Carmody, CEO, Port of Newcastle
Tickets for 2021 available soon