Business Development Forum Breakfast Series
Our Business Development Forum (BDF) series offers tips and tools to improve the profitability and day-to-day running of your business.
The BDF is a breakfast series that provides business education, professional development advice and up-to-date information on issues relevant to SMEs, business managers and professionals.
Breakfasts are held monthly from February to November and feature a range of speakers covering topics such as marketing, time management, workplace innovation, sales strategies, business legal tips and more.
Members and guests can buy individual tickets to attend select events or purchase a discounted series ticket.
- James O'Loghlin, Business innovation expert
- Business, Brand, Head + Heart: Marty Adnum, Managing Director, Out of the Square
- Geoff York, Interim CEO, Crystalbrook Collection and Peter Harvey, Operations Manager, Iris Capital
- Ari Galper, Trust-based sales expert
- Damien Tudehope, NSW Minister for Small Business and Finance
- Yvette Adams, Accredited Facebook Community Trainer and Founder, Creative Collective
- Business Legal Hot Topics: Suzie Leask, Associate Director, Australian Business Lawyers and Advisors