The Hunter Business Mining Lunch is a quarterly series of events of special interest to businesses in the mining sector. It features high-profile industry speakers who provide insights into the Australian and global resources industry and valuable information on local opportunities for SME contactors and suppliers.
It is the only regular business series dedicated to bringing stakeholders in the Hunter mining industry together to network and share ideas. The first lunch of each year is a Women in Mining event which features respected female guest speakers and celebrates the growing contribution of women in the resources sectlor.
- John Richards, Chair, Bloomfield Group and winner of the 2020 NSW Outstanding Contribution to Mining Award
- Sarah Withell, Head of Health, Safety and Environment, BHP and 2019 NSW Exceptional Woman in Mining
- Stephen Galilee, CEO, NSW Minerals Council
- Darren Oliver, Group Manager - Procurement, Glencore Coal Assets Australia
- Noel Cornish, Chair, Hunter Valley Coal Chain Coordinator
Proudly sponsored by orica